Archive for May, 2019


Panels conducted a poll of 527 people with a 4.3% margin of error that was published on May 31 2019 by Maariv.

Current Knesset seats in [brackets]

37 [39] Likud (Netanyahu & Kahlon)
33 [35] Blue & White (Gantz, Lapid, Yaalon & Ashkenazi)
09 [05] Yisrael Beitenu (Liberman)
08 [08] United Torah Judaism (Litzman)
07 [08] Shas (Deri)
06 [05] United Right List (Peretz, Smotrich & Ben Gvir)
06 [04] Meretz (Zandberg)
05 [06] Hadash-Taal (Odeh & Tibi)
05 [00] Hayamin Hehadash (Bennett & Shaked)
04 [04] Raam-Balad (Abbas)

Under 3.25% electoral threshold

1.9% [06] Labor (Gabbai)
1.4% [00] Zehut (Feiglin)

Less than 1%

00 [00] Gesher (Orly Levy)

72 [65] Right-Religious Bloc
48 [55] Center-Left-Arab Bloc

Scenario Poll: Shaked in Likud, Bennett in URL

Current Knesset seats in [brackets]

41 [39] Likud (Netanyahu, Shaked & Kahlon)
34 [35] Blue & White (Gantz, Lapid, Yaalon & Ashkenazi)
08 [08] United Torah Judaism (Litzman)
08 [05] Yisrael Beitenu (Liberman)
07 [08] Shas (Deri)
07 [05] United Right List (Bennett, Peretz, Smotrich & Ben Gvir)
06 [04] Meretz (Zandberg)
05 [04] Raam-Balad (Abbas)
04 [06] Hadash-Taal (Odeh & Tibi)

71 [65] Right-Religious Bloc
49 [55] Center-Left-Arab Bloc

Additional Questions:

Are you pleased with the early elections?

65% No, 30% Yes, 5% Don’t know

Note: 82% of Likud voters responded no.

Who is responsible for Israel going to early elections?

46% Liberman, 35% Netanyahu, 12% Haredim, 7% Don’t know

Would you like to see Netanyahu re-elected or someone else?

48% Someone else, 40% Netanyahu, 12% Don’t know

Who should lead Blue & White in the next elections?

51% Don’t know, 42% Gantz, 7% Lapid

Blue & White voters: 82% Gantz, 11% Don’t know, 7% Lapid

Panel Project HaMidgam conducted a poll of 720 people with a 3.8% margin of error that was conducted on May 30 2019 and broadcast by Channel 13.

Current Knesset seats in [brackets]

36 [39] Likud (Netanyahu & Kahlon)
33 [35] Blue & White (Gantz, Lapid, Yaalon & Ashkenazi)
09 [05] Yisrael Beitenu (Liberman)
07 [08] United Torah Judaism (Litzman)
07 [08] Shas (Deri)
07 [06] Hadash-Taal (Odeh & Tibi)
07 [05] United Right List (Peretz, Smotrich & Ben Gvir)
06 [04] Meretz (Zandberg)
04 [06] Labor (Gabbai)
04 [04] Raam-Balad (Abbas)

Not polled:

?? [00] Hayamin Hehadash (Bennett & Shaked)
?? [00] Zehut (Feiglin)
?? [00] Gesher (Orly Levy)

66 [65] Right-Religious Bloc
54 [55] Center-Left-Arab Bloc

Direct Polls conducted a poll of 546 people with a 4.3% margin of error that was conducted on May 30 2019 and broadcast by Channel 11.

Current Knesset seats in [brackets]

35 [39] Likud (Netanyahu & Kahlon)
34 [35] Blue & White (Gantz, Lapid, Yaalon & Ashkenazi)
08 [08] United Torah Judaism (Litzman)
08 [05] Yisrael Beitenu (Liberman)
07 [08] Shas (Deri)
06 [06] Hadash-Taal (Odeh & Tibi)
05 [06] Labor (Gabbai)
05 [04] Meretz (Zandberg)
04 [05] United Right List (Peretz, Smotrich & Ben Gvir)
04 [04] Raam-Balad (Abbas)
04 [00] Hayamin Hehadash (Bennett & Shaked)

Under 3.25% electoral threshold

3.1% [00] Zehut (Feiglin)
2.2% [00] Gesher (Orly Levy)

66 [65] Right-Religious Bloc
54 [55] Center-Left-Arab Bloc

Additional Questions:

Do you support early elections?

52% Oppose, 28% Support, 20% Don’t know

Who is responsible for early elections?

43% Liberman, 35% Netanyahu, 11% Haredim, 11% Don’t know

Direct Polls conducted a poll of 532 people with a 4.1% margin of error that was conducted on May 28 2019 and published by Makor Rishon.

Current Knesset seats in [brackets]

34 [35] Likud (Netanyahu)
33 [35] Blue & White (Gantz, Lapid, Yaalon & Ashkenazi)
09 [05] Yisrael Beitenu (Liberman)
08 [08] United Torah Judaism (Litzman)
07 [08] Shas (Deri)
07 [06] Hadash-Taal (Odeh & Tibi)
07 [06] Labor (Gabbai)
05 [05] United Right List (Peretz, Smotrich & Ben Gvir)
05 [04] Meretz (Zandberg)
05 [00] Hayamin Hehadash (Bennett & Shaked)

Under 3.25% electoral threshold

2.30% [04] Raam-Balad (Abbas)
1.67% [04] Kulanu (Kahlon)
1.44% [00] Zehut (Feiglin)
0.96% [00] Gesher (Orly Levy)

68 [65] Current Right-Religious Coalition+Y.B.
52 [55] Current Center-Left-Arab Opposition-Y.B

Additional Questions:

Tomorrow is Netanyahu’s deadline to present a government. If Israel heads to new elections who is at fault?

46% Liberman, 35% Netanyahu, 17% Haredi parties, 2% No opinion

If the crisis is not resolved what should be done?

50% Call new elections, 45% President should give someone else a chance to form a government, 5% No opinion

Panels conducted a poll of 503 people with a 4.4% margin of error that was published by Maariv on May 27 2019. The poll was conducted on May 26.

Current Knesset seats in [brackets]

35 [35] Likud (Netanyahu)
34 [35] Blue & White (Gantz, Lapid, Yaalon & Ashkenazi)
08 [08] United Torah Judaism (Litzman)
08 [08] Shas (Deri)
07 [06] Hadash-Taal (Odeh & Tibi)
06 [06] Labor (Gabbai)
06 [05] United Right List (Peretz, Smotrich & Ben Gvir)
06 [05] Yisrael Beitenu (Liberman)
05 [04] Meretz (Zandberg)
05 [00] Hayamin Hehadash (Bennett & Shaked)
00 [04] Kulanu (Kahlon)
00 [04] Raam-Balad (Abbas)
00 [00] Zehut (Feiglin)
00 [00] Gesher (Orly Levy)

68 [65] Current Right-Religious Coalition+Y.B.
52 [55] Current Center-Left-Arab Opposition-Y.B